Learn About Grants and Goverments Programs At The Alexandria VA Homebuyer Class
Learn About Grants and Goverments Programs At The
Alexandria VA Homebuyer Class
The news media says the real estate market is down, the local statistics say the local market is up. It's a confusing time for many first-time buyers right now, but we are striving to keep it simple and informative. If you are ready to stop renting and are searching for homes for sale in Del Ray or homes for sale in Old Town Alexandria, you are invited to attend the Alexandria VA Homebuyer Class. Here are the details:
- When - Saturday, March 10
- Time - 10:00 am to 12 noon
- Place - Charles Houston Recreation Center located at 905 Wythe Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 in Old Town Alexandria
- Cost - FREE, but registration is required (we don't want anyone to leave empty handed!)
- Parking - Free parking at the recreation center, and along Wythe and Alfred Street
- Closest metro - Braddock Road station (on the yellow and blue lines)
This class is free and open to the public, but due to limited seating, registration is required, so please click here to sign up.
View Larger Map
Did you know that there are zero and low money down programs for first-time homebuyers? Did you know that there are programs offered by the Alexandria City Office of Housing (shhhh...these funds are limited)? Did you know that there is grant money available for first-time homebuyers? Did you know that some foreclosure or bank owned homes are only available to owner-occupants?
The internet and the news may have you on information overload, but we'll make it simple this Saturday. You'll leave with detailed outlines for steps to get your credit in order to buy a home, things you'll need to obtain your mortgage preapproval, and how to get the most from your closing costs.