Current Northern Virginia Market Update
How is the market? If you're going to be in the market to buy or sell a home in Alexandria VA, then you need to educated yourself about the current market conditions. Alexandria VA homebuyers want to know if it's a good time to get a good deal. Questions like:
- "Can I make a low ball offer?"
- "What's the average time a home is on the market?"
- "What is the median sales price for a home in a particular zip code?"
Alexandria VA home sellers want to know if now is the time to get top dollar. Market statistics will help you understand questions like:
- "Are homes selling quickly in my zip code?"
- "Can I expect to get my asking price for my home?"
- "How many distressed sales are in my zip code compared to the traditional sales?"
City/County Market Statistics
|Click the Zip Codes Below For Current Real Estate Market Statistics|
City of Alexandria
Alexandria (Fairfax County)
Zip Code Key to Alexandria and Lorton VA Neighborhoods:
- 22301 - Rosemont, Del Ray
- 22302 - Braddock Heights
- 22305 - Del Ray, Auburn Village
- 22304 - Duke Street Corridor, Cameron Station, Watergate at Landmark
- 22306 - Route 1 Corridor
- 22307 - Bucknell Manor, Bucknell Heights, Beacon Manor, Belle Haven, Belle View Condos
- 22308 - Hollin Hall, Collingwood, Waynewood
- 22309 - Mount Vernon Area
- 22310 - Franconia Corridor, Manchester Lakes, Rose Hill, Valley View
- 22315 - Kingstowne, Island Creek, Landsdowne, Hayfield Farm
- 22206 - Shirlington